Who we are
Our website address is: http://www.nortonsalvationarmy.org.uk.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
All images used on our website have been modified to protect those captured in the video. You will need to contact us if you wish to get permission to use any photos or videos you see in this website.Contact forms CookiesIf you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
Embedded content from other websites
What rights you have over your data?
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Information we may hold about you and why?
This could include:
• in general, information you give us when you fill in forms, subscribe to our services, (such as publications, sponsorship, or to attend events) and email newsletters.
• to support you when you use any of our services at our corps (church).
• information relevant to being a Salvation Army officer, chaplain, or member at one of our corps (churches). To support you in your spiritual life.
• to manage feedback and complaints.
• to ensure the security of our premises and protect our people from possible criminal behaviour.
• to protect individuals where current or potential future safeguarding concerns may arise.